Making an impact and directing applicants to your job listing
Communicate your company
It's worthwhile taking a couple of minutes to better communicate your company values, proposition and culture when posting a job listing.
By adding a header banner, uploading your logo and providing
Upload an image to show the place of work, your team or product to give prospective applicants an instant insight into your company.
Images should be at least 1750 pixels wide and 425 pixels high for proper formatting.
Smaller images may be accepted, but risk been displayed as low quality on some devices.
Images will be automatically resized and cropped depending on the desktop or mobile device.
We recommend using photographs. Logos and illustrations can make the job title difficult to read.
Upload your company logo for display thought Careers and on various social media platforms.
Upload a square image, ideally between 500 x 500 pixels and 1200 x 1200 pixels.
For best results, don't upload images with transparent backgrounds.
The tagline appears across Careers. Explain who you are, what you do, or awards you've won.
Limit 64 characters.
Link to your website.
Link to a page that explains your company's operations or values.
If you have an active Twitter profile, link to it here.
Optionally enter a YouTube or Vimeo URL of a video about your company.
The video will be embedded on the job listing.
Presenting everyone in the best possible light
None of the above enhancements are required to post a job listing. If the information is not supplied:
- Header image: the standard Careers header shows
- Logo: a generic icon displays
- Tagline: nothing is displayed
- Website: nothing is displayed
- Twitter: nothing is displayed
- Video: nothing is displayed
When you post a job on Careers, a Company Page is automatically created which displays:
- Company name
- Current job listings
Company pages are automatically created when you post a job on Careers.
If you regularly post multiple jobs on Careers, we recommend directing traffic to your company page. This provides several benefits:
- If a prospective candidate follows a link from a third party site or social media to a closed job listing, they automatically see your other jobs
- Giving candidates opportunity to see all current job vacancies allows them to apply for the job(s) that they are most suitable for
Visit your company page by linking your company name or logo on a job listing.
Displaying your jobs on your website
If you have Careers Recruitment Kit, we can provide assistance to display your current jobs on your website.
United Baristas can provide:
- Script to be embedded in a page or sidebar, which pulls your current jobs
- Lightweight support for styling jobs to appear in fonts already in use on your website