Accurately categorise and describe the role to attract the best talent
Enter the job title
- Use title case, e.g. 'Senior Account Manager' (not 'Senior account manager')
- Keep the title as short as possible, and without description
- Don't use special characters, such as *, @, &, and %
The title is automatically used across Careers Job Board and on other sites, breaking these guidelines may result in your job listing not propagating or displaying properly.
- Be as specific as possible, for example '4 Whitecross Road, London, WC1A 1AA' is better than 'London'
- Less distinct addresses such as suburbs, towns, cities or counties are okay, but are best used when the regular place of work extends across that region
- Use of nondescript or colloquial location names, such as 'The North', will result in poor location search results
- Full-time, or
- Part time
- Temporary, or
Select the appropriate category(s).
Enter up to five skills or qualifications required for this role.
Enter the full position information, including:
- Scope of role, responsibilities, reports etc
- Necessary and desirable skills or qualifications
- Renumeration package
- Any relevant information on the application process or timelines
Best practice is to include your company (or trading) name in the first sentence of the description so that it appear is short excerpts on all third and fourth party platforms.
Application email / URL
Enter the email address to which you want applications sent, or the URL where candidates can apply.
The email address defaults to your account email. However, you may wish applications to be sent directly to a colleague.
A copy of the CV/Resume and covering letter is sent to this address.
To manage candidates, you'll need to log into your Careers account using your UB-iD.
External "Apply for Job" link
Use this option if you want candidates to apply through a platform other than United Baristas Careers.
When applying, candidates will be redirected to this web address without having to enter a CV/Careers Resume, or covering letter, on United Baristas Careers.
Use this option if you wish to collate applications through another third-party job vacancy tool.
Optionally enter a deadline for applications.
If not entered, the deadline will become the expiry of the job listing.
Minimum and Maximum Rate
Optionally, enter the wage band for this role.
Include the current symbol, for example '£15'
Minimum and Maximum Salary
Optionally, enter the salary band for this role.
Include the current symbol, for example '£35000'
Hours per week
Optionally, enter the average expected hours of work each week.
Personalise the job listing by opting to upload an image that reflect your company or the position.
Images should be at least 1750 pixels wide and 425 pixels high for proper formatting.
Images will be automatically resized and cropped depending on the desktop or mobile device.
Enter your company or trading name
This name is searchable, and automatically generates the company page on United Baristas Careers.
Do not use special characters such as %, & or @.
Enter your website's URL
Enter a brief description of your company.
Maximum 64 characters.
Optionally enter a YouTube or Vimeo URL of a video about your company.
The video will be embedded on the job listing.
Optionally enter your company, trading name or department's twitter handle.
Upload a company logo.
Upload a square image.
For best results, don't upload images with transparent backgrounds.