Accurately categorise and describe the role to attract the best talent
The new Company Profile creates a dedicated profile page on United Baristas Jobs that displays your company information and current vacancies.
When listing a job for the first time, add your Company name and information.
This name is displayed across United Baristas and third party websites, so choose a recognisable name format such as your brand.
Add as many of the optional fields that make sense for your company.
Existing United Baristas Jobs users will need to add a new Company Profile when they next list a new job vacancy.
Recognisable names are better, for example 'United Baristas' is better than 'UB Box Limited'
- Select the Company Profile from the drop down list
- If you want to add a new Company Profile, you can add a Company Profile from the Manage Companies tab in your Employer Dashboard.
Enter the job title
- Use title case, e.g. 'Senior Account Manager' (not 'Senior account manager')
- Keep the title as short as practically possible, and without adjectives or description
- Don't use special characters, such as *, @, &, and %
The job title is automatically used on United Baristas Jobs, across United Baristas and on third-party sites, breaking these guidelines may result in your job listing not propagating or displaying properly.
- Be as specific as possible, for example '4 Whitecross Road, London, WC1A 1AA' is better than 'London'
- Less distinct addresses such as suburbs, towns, cities or counties are okay, but are best used when the regular place of work extends across that region
- Use of nondescript or colloquial location names, such as 'The North', will result in poor location search results
- Only leave blank for 'Remote' working
The address is converted into latitude and longitude for display on Map Search and location-based searches, which are popular with Job Seekers.
- Full-time, or
- Part time
- Seasonal & Temporary
- Short Term
Function / Category
Select the appropriate category(s):
- Account Management
- Accountancy, Finance & Bookkeeping
- Admin & Support
- Head Barista
- Lead Barista
- Trainee Barista
- Cafe & Shop Management
- Assistant Cafe & Shop Management
- Company Management
- Digital & Tech
- Ecommerce & Content
- Engineering & Technical
- Green Sourcing
- Green Buyer
- Kitchen & Cooking
- Operations & Procurement
- Product Management
- Head of Coffee
- Training & Education
- Waiting Staff / Front of House
For best results, add both parent and child categories. For example, 'Barista' and 'Lead Barista'.
Enter the full position information, including:
- Scope of role, responsibilities, reports etc
- Necessary and desirable skills or qualifications
- Renumeration package
- Any relevant information on the application process or timelines
Best practice is to include your company (or trading) name in the first sentence of the description so that it appear is short excerpts on all third and fourth party platforms.
Email applications to
Enter the email address to which you want applications sent.
The email address defaults to your account email. However, you may wish applications to be sent directly to a colleague.
A copy of the applicants CV and covering letter is sent to this address.
To manage candidates, you'll need to log into your United Baristas Jobs account using your UB-iD.
Optionally enter a deadline for applications.
If not entered, the deadline will become the expiry of the job listing.
Minimum and Maximum Rate
Optionally, enter the wage band for this role. Job listings with wage and salary bands receive more applications are are recommended.
Include the currency symbol only for the minimum rate, for example '£15, €10 or $20' and '16, 12 or 25'.
Minimum and Maximum Salary
Optionally, enter the salary band for this role. Job listings with wage and salary bands receive more applications are are recommended.
Include the current symbol only for the minimum salary, for example '£35000' and '40000'.
Do not use commas to denote thousands.
Hours per week
Optionally, enter the average expected hours of work each week.
For example, '36'
Application Portal URL
Use this option if you want candidates to apply through a platform other than United Baristas Jobs. When applicants click the apply button, they will be redirected to this web address.
Use this option if you wish to collate applications through another third-party job vacancy tool.
Personalise and promote the job listing by opting to upload an image that reflect your company or the position.
This image is used on your job listing.
If the image meets the size and ratio specifications and you list the job with a marketing option this is the image automatically used on our social media channels.
Upload a photo at least 1080 pixels wide at 72 dpi. The aspect ratio is best at 1:1 or 4:3 – and must be between 1.91:1 and 4:5 to benefit from all marketing options.
Images will be automatically resized and cropped on the job listing depending on the desktop or mobile device.