✅ All United Baristas services are running.
Something not as expected?
There have been changes to United Baristas services and we are working to update United Baristas Help Centre. You can also:
- Learn about key updates
- Read a summary of changes before they are documented in Help Centre in the Change Log
- Search Help Centre
- Contact Support
Known issue with the old version of UB-iD
Most users have migrated to the new UB-iD when using United Baristas, United Baristas Jobs or United Baristas Market.
For some users logging into United Baristas Workshop, we are aware of an issue that prevents some users logging in using the old UB-iD experience with 'code' to log in when using Safari browser.
You have four options:
- Login with your email and code in most other browsers, including Chrome
- Login using an 'Private' window on Safari
- Login using your Google account
- Login using your Facebook account
This is caused by new security features in Safari, so we do not want to create a workaround. The new version of UB-iD resolves this issue for all users and will be rolled out to the forthcoming update to Workshop.
If you have an issue, please: