Add your profile information to be displayed on United Baristas Market
Your profile is used across United Baristas Market, such as on your listings, comments and reviews.
Creating a profile is optional but recommended.
You can create a profile as an individual, organisation or company.
Each account can has one profile.
Market Members profiles
This guide is for creating a free Market Member profile.
To create a Market Stall, please read this information until we finish updating Help Centre. And please contact Support if you have any questions
Creating your Profile
After singing up to United Baristas Market, navigate to your Account and click Add Profile.
- Enter your Name (listing title) – use your real name or a recognisable brand name
- Enter your Location – be privacy aware – we recommend entering only non-specific address information if you are an individual
- Add a Contact Name – this is useful if your profile is for an organisation (for example, United Baristas), then you can add a person as a point of contact
- Add an Email – Email enquiries are sent to this address. It does not need to be the same as your account email address and is not displayed on United Baristas Market
- Optionally add your phone, website and social media profiles. These are displayed on your profile.
- The Summary is displayed on your profile page and is the excerpt wherever your profile is display across United Baristas Market. The summary is trimmed where space is limited, so the best summary bios are about 140 characters – the length of a Twitter or Instagram bio.
- The Description is displayed on your profile page is an an opportunity to share your story. Most people and organisations will want to use it as an about us-style page.
Add images to your Market Profile
You can add two images to Market profiles:
- Add a 'Logo'. This is typically displayed as a circular logo across the site and is cropped. Upload a square image for best results.
- Add a 'Cover'. Display a header image on your profile page. Upload a rectangular image for best results.
Editing your Market Profile
You can update and edit your profile at any time from your Market account.
To upgrade your profile to a Market Stall, please read this guide.
Adding listings to your Market Profile
Your listings are automatically displayed on your profile.