Accurately list and describe your item to ensure that it sells quickly and without complication
List each item with an individual listing.
Groups of items in a single listing are less likely to sell
You can provide links to other items your are selling within your listing, or prospective buyers can see all the items you are selling on your profile
|Espresso Machines||for electric espresso machines||1 Group
|Brewing Machines||for electric brewing machines|
|Coffee Makers||for manual brewing equipment||Pour Over / Drip Filter
French Press / Cafetiere
Syphon / Vacuum Pot
Cold & Ice Brewing
|Roastery||for roastery plant and equipment||Roasting
|Spare Parts||all parts, or machines that are being sold for parts||For Espresso Machines
For Filter Machines
For Coffee Makers
- Pasting the URL into the description
- Using a code generator on the video hosting platform to generate a script which can be pasted into the description
Why not create a simple film showing your item, post it to your favourite video hosting site, and embed in it your listing? It'll help prospective buyers see your item in greater detail.
|Unused, in original unopened packaging|
|Unused, with opened, missing or damagaed packaging|
Restored or Repaired
|Used, but repaired and/or restored to a new standard|
Ex-demo or Display
|Used, but for selling or demonstration purposes|
Good Working Condition
|Used items that have benefitted from regular maintenance, are free of damage, and only have wear typical of age|
|Used and working, but requires upkeep that’s part of a normal maintenance regime to return the item to good working condition|
|Damaged / Unknown||Used, damaged or not working, or the current condition is unknown|
- A grinder that’s been used at home and requires new burrs but is otherwise in good working order should be listed in ‘Used: Required Servicing’
- An ex-demonstration espresso machine with a damaged panel, but in otherwise good condition, should be listed as ‘Used: Requires Repair’
- A brand new, but dusty item, that’s been used for display should be listed as ‘New: Shop Spoiled’
- A item that has been used at home, has some signs of wear, but is not damaged, should be listed as ‘Used’
- An item that hasn’t been used or tested recently should be listed as ‘Unknown’.
Communication of shipping and collections options
- Global shipping
- EU shipping
- UK shipping
- Collection neighbourhood and any time restrictions
View and promote listing
Once you have published your listing, take a moment to review it.
Make sure your listing is accurate, and of sufficient quality to be promoted. If you need to update or amend the listing, click 'edit listing'.