You can use a current email, personal Facebook account, or a Google account to sign up or log in
The email address is the unique identifier for each account
You can log in to the same United Baristas account using any of:
- a current email address
- personal Facebook account
- or the relevant Google account
– as long as they share a common email address
- If you signed up to United Baristas using this example email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You can also use Facebook to log into the same United Baristas account if the email address you registered with Facebook is also email@example.com
Or visa versa.
This applies to both United Baristas Marketplace, and UB-iD, for:
- United Baristas
- United Baristas Business
- United Baristas Careers
- United Baristas Store
- United Baristas Workshop
Although the log in process is slightly different:
Different email addresses for work and home?
You may have registered a personal email address when you signed up to Facebook and wish to use a work email address when you register for United Baristas Marketplace, especially if you are selling in a professional capacity or acting on behalf of a business.