Summary of changes to United Baristas services before they are fully documented in Help Centre
New experience for UB-iD, our secure login portal to keep your personal information private.
- United Baristas, United Baristas Jobs and United Baristas Store now use the new UB-iD
- Some users may be required to reset their password
- Please note, Marketplace currently has a standalone login. Find out why
- All United Baristas services will use the new UB-iD once it is fully implemented later in 2020
United Baristas Jobs
- United Baristas Jobs takes the best bits of Careers, and makes them even better
- Managing the transition from Careers to Jobs
- Updated cookie information
- Implementing new cookie acceptance and management system
- Some articles now require a free United Baristas Community Membership to access – just login or sign up to read
United Baristas Business 2
- Introduced Simple Search, Real-time Filtering, and Marketing Status - more info
- Introduced new Notifications system (replacing Business Alerts) - more info
- New plans and options for selling your lease or business - more info
- Introduced professional services for companies looking to sell using an agent - more info
- Introduced new 'Looking to Buy' section to market your site search requirement - more info
- Summary of new features in Business 2
United Baristas Marketplace
- Updated payment escrow service to be compliant with new processes and regulations. Users who set up accounts before 14 February 2020 may need to update their information at Settings > Payments to continue receiving payouts.
United Baristas Newsletters
There are fundamental changes underway to United Baristas newsletters.
In short, United Baristas has grown too big and our users’ needs too diverse for a regularly monthly newsletter be useful for our community.
Newsletters will now be organised by objective. Let us know why you use United Baristas and we’ll update you with information that is specific to your needs. And you can update your objectives as your needs change.
Community wide newsletters will now only occur when there are significant updates to our services. So make sure you get the information you want.