Creating and editing your Profile
Your profile is used across United Baristas Market to connect your listings, comments and reviews.
On your profile page, your open listings are displayed as well as information and contact details you choose to share.
Creating a profile is optional, but is recommended for people or companies who regularly use United Baristas Market.
You can create a profile as a person or a company. Each account can has one profile.
This guide is for creating a free Person profile.
To create a Market Stall, please read this information until we finish updating Help Centre. And please contact Support if you have any questions
Creating your Profile
Sign in to United Baristas Market, navigate to your Account and click Add Profile.
- Enter your Name (listing title) – using your real name
- Optionally add some personal information such as your favourite coffee equipment and industry accreditations.
- Enter your Location – be privacy aware – we recommend entering only non-specific address information if you are an individual
- Optionally add your Company or Employer, if they already have a company profile on United Baristas Market
- Optionally add an Email – Email enquiries are sent to this address. It does not need to be the same as your account email address and is not displayed on United Baristas Market
- Optionally add your phone, website and social media profiles
- The Summary is displayed on your profile page and is the excerpt wherever your profile is display across United Baristas Market. The summary is trimmed where space is limited, so the best summary bios are about 140 characters – about the length of a Twitter or Instagram bio.
- The Description is displayed on your profile page is an an opportunity to share your story. Most people and organisations will want to use it as an about us-style page.
Add images to your People profile
You can add two images to your profile:
- Add a 'Logo'. This is typically displayed as a circular logo across the site and is cropped. Upload a square image for best results.
- Add a 'Cover'. Display a header image on your profile page. Upload a rectangular image for best results.
Editing your People profile
You can update and edit your profile at any time from your United Baristas Market account.
To upgrade your profile to a Market Stall, please read this guide.
Displaying listings on your profile
Your current Market listings are automatically displayed on your profile.