Creating, editing & managing your Person Profile on Market
Profiles connect your listings, reviews and media across United Baristas Market
Your profile connects your listings and reviews across United Baristas Market.
On your profile page, your open Marketplace listings are displayed as well as information and contact details you choose to share, plus your recent reviews.
Creating a profile is optional but is recommended for people or companies who regularly use United Baristas Market.
You can create a profile either as a person or a company. Each Market account can have one profile.
Person and Companies have different functions. This information is about personal profiles. View information on Company Profiles.
Person Profile & Personal Profile Plus
There are two person profile options:
- A basic person profile is free and recommended for people who regularly buy and sell on Marketplace
- A Personal Profile Plus has paid features and is for people who regularly sell on Marketplace
|Person Profile||Person Profile Plus|
|Marketplace Listings||Access to standard Marketplace pricing||Free media packs and discounted featured listings|
|Profile||Standard profile functions||Promoted profile and enhanced profile functions|
|Duration||Periodically renew to keep current||Annual subscription|
|Features and pricing ➜|
Creating a Person Profile
Some features listed are exclusively for Profile Plus subscribers
Sign in to United Baristas Market, navigate to your Account and click Add Profile.
- Enter your Name, using your real name
- Optionally add some personal information such as your favourite coffee equipment and industry accreditations.
- Enter your Location – be privacy aware – we recommend entering only non-specific address information if you are an individual
- Optionally add your Company or Employer, if they already have a company profile on United Baristas Market
- Optionally add your phone, website and social media profiles
- The Feature Text is displayed on your profile page and is the excerpt wherever your profile is display across United Baristas Market. The summary is trimmed where space is limited, so the best summary bios are about 140 characters – about the length of an Instagram bio.
- The About Your is displayed on your profile page is an an opportunity to share your story. Most people will want to use it as an about us-style page.
Add images to your profile
You can add images to your profile:
- Add a 'Profile Picture'. This is typically displayed as a circular logo across the site and is cropped. Upload a square image for best results.
- Add a 'Banner Image'. Display a header image on your profile page. Upload a rectangular image for best results.
- Optionally add a 'Gallery Images', which are displayed on your profile
Editing your profile
You can update and edit your profile at any time from your Market account.
- Edit Profile: Account
- Manage Subscription: Manage Listings > Active Subscriptions
Want to switch to a Company Profile?
To switch from a person profile to a company profile, please contact Support.
Displaying Marketplace listings on your profile
Your current Marketplace listings are automatically displayed on your profile.
Renewing your profile
Your profile needs to be renewed periodically to ensure it's up-to-date. You will be sent an email when you need to update and renew your profile. If you don't renew your profile, it will be automatically unpublished and no longer visible on United Baristas Market.
Concluding Profile Plus subscriptions
Profiles remains visible until your subscription period ends. At this time, your profile is automatically unpublished and no longer publicly visible on United Baristas Market.
When you cancel a Profile Plus subscription, you immediately lose access to the Marketplace listing plans for Profile Plus subscribers. This includes free listings with media pack as well as other discounts and benefits. You can view current Marketplace pricing.
Unsuccessful subscription payment
If the annual subscription payment is not successfully processed, your Profile Plus is automatically concluded. You can re-start your subscription from your Market account or by following the link in the subscription renewal email.