How do I pay for an item on Market?
Buying safely on United Baristas Marketplace
We make a variety of payment options possible to cover the breadth of buyer and seller requirements. For example, sometimes the buyer and seller can meet to exchange; other times, items are shipped. Make sure you always buy and sell securely on United Baristas Market:
- Don’t pay strangers insecurely
- Use Trustshare or benefit from PayPal’s buyer protections
- Rate members of the community to establish their trust
- Report suspicious listings or users
The payment options on the listing are selected by the seller. You can always propose alternate exchange and payment options.
- When buyer and seller are meeting face-to-face to exchange and check the item, it may make sense for the buyer and seller to agree to payment on collection or payment on delivery
- PayPal is ideal for lower-value, peer-to-peer sales where payment protections apply
- Trustshare is ideal for higher-value sales